To chat about print or digital advertising email [email protected] for rates and reach info or give James a call on 0405 424 449 or. We want to help you make your business ever better.
The Hobart Magazine Quick Facts
- The Hobart Magazine is a fun, slightly irreverent, community lifestyle magazine for people who live and work in Hobart.
- It’s a free, full colour magazine targeting a broad demographic of locals and visitors to Tasmania. There’s something for everyone in our pages.
- We currently circulate 35,000 copies each month. The majority are delivered to inner city homes, the rest are via Hill Street Grocer, cafes, retail outlets, waiting rooms and public places. Our website is where you’ll find all our digital back copies and loads of our favourite articles.
- The Hobart Magazine reach is from Austins Ferry down to Blackmans Bay and out as far as Dodges Ferry. We cover a massive chunk of Hobart.
- The Hobart Magazine is a high quality publication with a wide range of stories and sections – local news, what’s on, travel, lifestyle, local issues, food, wine, and of course, people.
You might also like to know!
- We’re a local, family-run mag with profits staying in Tasmania, not going offshore to the mainland or overseas.
- An ad in The Hobart Magazine is not just for one day. It cuts straight through to the kitchen bench and lives there for at least a month.
- Our readership is packed with curious, life long learners who appreciate quality, with a higher income and currently looking for ways they can support Tasmanian businesses and people. They’re planning short getaways, improving/upgrading their home, making dinner reservationsÂ and looking for goods and services that enhance their lifestyle.
- Our footprint covers the whole of Hobart and our engaged audience seek us out each issue. Feedback from our distribution partners is that the free mag “flies off the shelves”.
- We represent diversity in the media landscape and aren’t bound by politics, corporate ties or agendas.
A few extra points to remember…
- Our ads come in three sizes – full page, half page and quarter page with rates starting at $295 ex gst.
- We use coldset printing on local Norse Skog paper, but due to it being newsprint there is a level of variance in the reproduction of advertisements. You can contact us for full terms and conditions on bookings.